The Bowling Green Country Club is an ideal location for your golf outing. Featuring excellent food from the Fairway Grill, meticulous greens and course and friendly pro shop staff, the Club can handle any event you would want to host. From charity events to team building and beyond, the Club is ready to hold your golf outing.
Typical golf outings are 9-holes, either shotgun start or with tee times. At only $25 per golfer, including a cart, they are some of the lowest outing rates in the area. Outings often feature a buffet menu from the Fairway Grill or munchies and drinks. Eighteen-hole events can also be accommodated ($35 per golfer).
The Club makes particular sense for smaller outings, as we don’t require large groups for reserving the course (as many other public and semi-private courses do). We can easily arrange an outing package for groups small or large.
Your outing would feature:
- Guaranteed tee times
- Guaranteed, low greens fees and cart rentals ($25 for 9 holes, $35 for 18)
- Friendly pro shop staff to help manage the event
- Listing on our Web site and events calendar
- Opportunities to handle public sign-up at various areas around the Club
- Access to the Fairway Grill (based on availability, contact the restaurant manager)
- Access to the patio
- Lunch ($5)—Hot dogs, chips and a soft drink
- Dinner #1 ($12)—Choose 2: Hamburgers, hot dogs, brats, sloppy joes, shredded chicken, grilled chicken breast, pulled pork. Choose 3: potato salad, coleslaw, pasta salad, baked beans, mac & cheese. Includes buns, chips, cookies, brownies, iced tea and lemonade.
- Dinner #2 ($14)—Char-grilled chicken breasts, slow-smoked ribs in a special house sauce. Choose 3: potato salad, coleslaw, fruit, pasta salad, baked beans, mac & cheese. Includes corn muffins, cookies, brownies, iced tea and lemonade.
- Dinner #3 ($16)—New York strip steak. Includes baked potato, tossed salad, bread and butter, light dessert, iced tea and lemonade.
Other details and arrangements can be made. Contact our Club professional, Tom Garcia, to arrange your golf outing today. Call (419) 352-3100 and select the pro shop, or email Tom directly. We look forward to serving you!